This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Minor injury

If you have a minor injury, you should attend the Minor Injuries service at Ladyhome Hospital, Douglas, or the A&E Department, Wishaw General Hospital.  If you have an injury as a result of a fall or accident (up to 7 days previously) you should ALWAYS attend A&E to have a thorough examination carried out. 

NHS ScotlandThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website