This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.



For all dental problems and particularly for dental abscess , please contact your dentist  who can perform an appropriate assessment and advise on necessary intervention including use of any antibiotics.

NHS ScotlandThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website